Covid -19 Updates
Covid-19 has affected everyone. The most important thing is that we support each other through this difficult time and stay safe.
We have been closely watching the quickly changing COVID-19 environment as it relates to Pool Pros and the swimming pool industry. Our hope is that things will return to normal as soon as possible. The Manitoba Government has deemed the swimming pool industry as an essential service.
Here are the highlights:
- Retail operations will be a drive thru touchless service. At present Public access to the store is limited but allowed. When you arrive at Pool Pros you will see a number of marked spaces for parking. If you have a water sample we will request you pour the water out of your sample bottle into our container and we will test your water and provide your results and consultation.
- We are launching our On-line shopping cart with a delivery option through our website. Our pool and hot tub chemicals are available on line for pick up at the store or delivery using our pool cleaning team. Once we receive the order we will pick the goods and process payment. You may need to update your account information with us with a current credit card number. Your box will be here in a dedicated staging area ready to put in your trunk when you arrive OR you may choose the delivery option for $5.00. Our pool maintenance team can deliver your box in one to 3 days to your door.
- Safety Protocols:
- Our staff will be screened every day before they arrive for work. They must wash their hands and pass an infra-red temperature test before they are allowed to work. Any staff with flu or other sickness symptoms will not be allowed to work and will not enter the building. We have also installed 2 hand sanitizer stations in our office for vigilant practice.
- Our staff will practice 2 meter physical distancing. Staff will not enter any dwelling.
- Pool parts left at a job site for installation must be left outside at least 72 hours before we arrive
- All touch points will be sanitized with diluted bleach including equipment switches and controls, skimmer lids, and gate latches. Follow the 72 hour do not touch rule if you are concerned about touching anything
We are happy and blessed to offer you our services during this difficult time. I hope the change in the weather and opening your pool or spa will provide some mental remedy to survive the apocalypse. Stay safe. We will get through this together.